This is a simple writing and voice recording activity that helps next year’s teacher find out more about the children they’ll inherit and their abilities. This is ideal for the last weeks of school or a moving up session.
The children will use a Book Creator template that they can download via a QR code on iPads and then they simply record their answers in the book before sharing it with their next teacher.
How to step up:
- Print out a couple of copies of the Transition Book Poster & pin up in class.
- Using iPads, ask the children to scan the QR code and follow the instructions to download the template.
- Give the children around 40 mins to record their answers and add photos if they wish.
- Share the books, we would use email or Dropbox.
- Give the transition books to their next teacher.